King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First

King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First
Viva and Jerry, from Viva and Jerry's Country Music Videos, love our little (relative term) basset hound. Jerry thinks he swaggers like a king, so we all started calling him King George. This is the picture we took of george this year (his crown is from BK) that we framed and gave to Viva and Jerry as a Christmas present.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Really? (Is this really a good idea?)

Ok, granted I am not a Bengals fan and this has nothing to do with buying my first home, but -- Really? Chris Henry? Marvin Lewis, are you kidding me? Do you really think this is the best move for the team? I know you guys are short wide recievers and all but there's reasons why you cut him in the first place, even if the current charges get dropped, what's the chance he's going to get into trouble again in the future? I mean come on, I'd take that bet and I don't like to gamble. The Cinncinati Bengals need to rebuild their team and their image. Rehiring one of the convicts is probably not a good way of doing that. I mean the guy couldn't pay for a $300,000 house in Kentucky when he makes 3 times that in a year - he's just plain immature. Sure he can make some great catches and your team needs wide recivers, but mark my word - you'll be wishing you hadn't. Now that I have spoken my mind on something completely unrelated, granted it made me feel a little better, I am going to take my P.H.D in sportsology and go biking. :)

No comments: