King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First

King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First
Viva and Jerry, from Viva and Jerry's Country Music Videos, love our little (relative term) basset hound. Jerry thinks he swaggers like a king, so we all started calling him King George. This is the picture we took of george this year (his crown is from BK) that we framed and gave to Viva and Jerry as a Christmas present.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I want to hurt someone...

OK, Lonna is on my last nerve. SO! The Truth In Housing report (Or TISH report if you want to irritate Kevin - HA! He doesn't like Lonna either) mentioned something about an open waste line - but there is no open waste line. So we had to get a plumber come in and look at it today. Fun part was no one really knew what needed to be looked at/checked. So while the plumber was looking around the seller's agent and I were calling around trying to get a hold of Lonna, the Loonie Loan Officer, to find out EXACTLY what needs to be taken care of because she's the one who said something needed to be taken care of before closing. So we were also trying to get a hold of Kevin too because we thought he might also know... So after about 15-30 mins waiting around Lonna called the seller's agent and the seller's agent put the plumber on the phone for sale. So they talked for a while and he explained the situation and clarified there was no open waste line. So she was fine with that and instead of capping everything off which would have taken 1/2 a day and $750 we got a signed piece of paper saying that everything was fine. Of course that cost $150! $150! And it turned out he didnt even write down what she wanted to have written down and we couldnt read it.

So I get it to good ole Lonna and she claims she can't read it. Granted the penmanship was AWFUL but I could still read it. So she got all excited and then she realized it didn't say what she asked him to write - and it made it seem like a repair was still neccesary (PS thanks ya douche bag I paid you $150 and you couldn't even write things down right - Don't use Standard Plumbing). So she's kind of getting dramma-ie, talking about how i just wasted my money and how it was worhless and how it was a bad use of our money - WELL NO F*** B**** any money spent on a house I don't own yet is not a smart use of my money but you demanded it!!! So i am sitting here going what the f*** is going on, are we going to be ok or what!? So she called the seller's agent who was supposed to tell him exactly what to right and complained to her. Then she calls her appraiser and talked to him and explained the situation. They talked about things and he was going to go back and look at it and write an anadendum to the first report totak say everything was ok. She said that this would take care of everything. So according to her its ok now. Everything should be fine. WE'LL SEE!

But here's the kicker... As I was leaving she goes - "I don't know why they had you hire a plumber... I never told her (reference to the seller's female realestate agent) to hire plumber. I told her to go over there and check to make sure it was capped. She must not have known was that was and assumed we needed a plumber." At this point I nearly lost my temper. I was thinking you GOT to be kidding me!? Not only do I have a worthless piece of paper that doesnt do the job that it was purchased to do but I didnt need to get it in the first place!?! So I left furious and had to speed to let off steam.

When I got back to the townhouse, I got a call from Kevin. As I was telling him about everything that happened and explaining why I didn't understand why the real estate agent had us get a plumber when we didnt need one because all we needed was for her to go out to the house and confirm the lines were not open. I mean why am I spending money if I dont need to? That's when he dropped the bomb and I decided that US Bank was going to get a nasty letter. On top of which, I was going to find every place where I could rate a loan office so I could rate her poorly on ALL OF THEM!!! Apparently she specifically told Kevin that we needed to get a plumber to make sure the line was capped. SHE TOLD HIM WE NEEDED A PLUMBER. Why is Lonna telling me she never told anyone to get a plumber when she specifically told Kevin that we needed one? Hmm... something tells me that I am going to trust the father of the Best Man, who isn't making a dime off this deal.

That stupid f***ing b****, she straight out LIED to me. How dare she. And she's been string us along, not being forth coming and dicking Kevin around since we started. I am so pissed. I am going to write a letter immediately after we close. This is ridiculous. I'll wait to get a response from US BANK and then I am closing all my accounts and we're moving to Well's Fargo. In fact, I might open a Well's Fargo Checking account the day we close.

Moral of the story: LONNA J ESPEDAL SUCKS A**!

No customer service
Completely disorganized
Won't respond to calls or emails
Just plain useless

Don't get a loan officer who works at a bank! Go to an indepenedent mortgage broker who actually has to work to get clients. You'll be much more appreciated and they will treat you how you deserve to be treated.

No comments: