King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First

King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First
Viva and Jerry, from Viva and Jerry's Country Music Videos, love our little (relative term) basset hound. Jerry thinks he swaggers like a king, so we all started calling him King George. This is the picture we took of george this year (his crown is from BK) that we framed and gave to Viva and Jerry as a Christmas present.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Construction Begins

Today when I went to our house to meet the plumber and real estate agent -- I couldn't get to my house. I drove down Lyndale headed towards 38th Street and all of a sudden I look up and there's a road closed sign on 38th Street! I was like uh-oh this can't be good. :) I think its open to local traffic which will be good for us when we move next week! But if we waited any longer we might have trouble because they are ripping out all of the concrete down to the piping. Although they don't expect to have it done until Septemeber. But how scary was it when I drove up to find our street closed! I was like uhh... how are we going to move in!? :)

Its ok, the sooner its done the sooner we live on a PARKWAY! :) So that will be awesome!

If you want to check out the project go here: http://www.co.hennepin.mn.us/lyndalenorthofcreek

No comments: