King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First

King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First
Viva and Jerry, from Viva and Jerry's Country Music Videos, love our little (relative term) basset hound. Jerry thinks he swaggers like a king, so we all started calling him King George. This is the picture we took of george this year (his crown is from BK) that we framed and gave to Viva and Jerry as a Christmas present.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Post-Inspection

Kevin said that after talking to the seller's real estate agent we didn't have very many options. We can pay for the roof ourselves, we can try to write a new purchase agreement to have the bank pay for it and find out they won't, or we can try to write a new purchase agreement to have the bank pay for it and find out they will pay for it... but it could take 3 weeks to find out if the board would approve it and on top of it apparently the seller's agent has recently gone through a similar situation and the bank rejected it. OR we could walk away from the property. So we had really 3 options: walk away and start over, say screw it and we'll pay for the roof, or postpone things for three weeks hoping against hope that the bank would approve it. So we are going to do it ourselves. Mike's going to get quotes on the roof and then also look into actually roofing it himself which seems like a huge undertaking to me (a person afraid of heights) but Mike seems pretty psyched about it. So I'll concentrate on weeding and plant material removal. :)

Let's see Lonna annoyed us again, she failed to mention when we needed a home insurance quote so of course she called today wondering when she'd get that and it was like well if you would have told me to get it I would have gotten it but since you didn't... YOU ANNOYING JERK... we didn't start the process. So, today we called our agent in OH to get an agent in MN and Mike is working on the quote. So annoyed. Why does it seem like we never find out about these things until the last minute? COME ON! I don't know what I am doing and your supposed to be experienced - you got to tell me when you need things. I am not a mind reader. She also wanted a letter from Nielsen on Nielsen letter head saying that I work from home. I guess the undewriter needed it. I just hope this whole process is on track for the 21st. I'll have to check in with Kevin to see if he's gotten an honest update on the timeline from her because he needs to know for plane ticket reasons. ARGH, she annoys me.

So if you haven't noticed I like changing my template... I can't decide on something. Also, here's the house if you'd like to see it: http://www.edinarealty.com/Listing/ListingDetail.aspx?Search=3b4f920c-63d9-477d-8294-0790c4e8299a&Listing=30219554&IRPAgentID=&Image=1&First=1&Last=1&pagesize=10&SearchType=&ListingDistrictTypeID=&FirstLetter=&Sort=6&Cookies=&UseColorBar=false

No comments: