King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First

King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First
Viva and Jerry, from Viva and Jerry's Country Music Videos, love our little (relative term) basset hound. Jerry thinks he swaggers like a king, so we all started calling him King George. This is the picture we took of george this year (his crown is from BK) that we framed and gave to Viva and Jerry as a Christmas present.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No More Kitty


Although Freckles, Brandon's Cat, had a tendency to drive us crazy - with her MEOW-ERING. I still miss her. She did us a solid and only puked twice in 6 weeks so that was much better than her every other day puking streak at Brandon's. I like to think it's because she liked Jake and my company during the day. She could be quite cute when she wanted to be and I miss petting her while watching TV. Her absense has been noticed, in more ways than one. Although Mike has pointed out that I only miss the good things and if she was chewing on my spider plant at the moment I may not miss her as much. I just hope she's enjoying Brandon's deck now that she's home again. Much love to the Freckles.

No comments: