King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First

King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First
Viva and Jerry, from Viva and Jerry's Country Music Videos, love our little (relative term) basset hound. Jerry thinks he swaggers like a king, so we all started calling him King George. This is the picture we took of george this year (his crown is from BK) that we framed and gave to Viva and Jerry as a Christmas present.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's Official

Today I finally received my new driver's license. I only had to wait 4 weeks and a day to get it lame. I was told 3-4 weeks and when it didn't come in 4 I called and was told that it was really supposed to arrive in two but that mine, for no explainable reason - according to the lady on the phone, got detained and didn't even get processed until 10-10-08 and went in on 9-19-08. Boo. Whatever I finally received it and I no longer have to carry my old license and 3 sheets of paper saying I can drive.

I'd have to say it looks better than the Ohio one, but its sooo flimsy and it has a weird texture to the surface so it collects dirty and grossness pretty easily. You should see Mike's he's got black junks stuck all over it. You can't see them but it has loon (state bird of MN) holograms on it. I also laughed because you'll notice it no longer states what your hair color is... looks like MN caught on to the fact that hair color doesn't really help anymore. It's a bit of a better picture too, but my hair is so puffy on my fore head - they should really provide people with mirrors or allow them to look at their pictures once its taken so they can have the chance to make it look semi-decent come on, you are stuck with it for 4 years! So anyhow, it looks like I am officially a resident - now if only I can find a job! :)

No comments: