King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First

King George Roscoe P-Coltrane the First
Viva and Jerry, from Viva and Jerry's Country Music Videos, love our little (relative term) basset hound. Jerry thinks he swaggers like a king, so we all started calling him King George. This is the picture we took of george this year (his crown is from BK) that we framed and gave to Viva and Jerry as a Christmas present.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Great Women's Snow Boots - the Sorel Cumberland!

For a while, I've really needed a new pair of winter snow boots. I had been wearing a pair of handy-me-down, way too-small, pastel purple Uggs (I HATE Uggs!!). Needless to say they weren't all that warm, weren't water proof and "stood out like a blinkin' beacon!" I hated them, but it was all I had.
For Christmas Mike came to my rescue! He bought me a pair of white leather Cumberland Sorels. They are AWESOME! The rubber bottoms keep my feet nice and dry. The interior liner keeps the toes nice and toasty (I believe they are rated for -21 degrees) but its built-in so it doesn't slide out every time I pull my feet out like the Sorels of old. The best part is that it was built with a female in mind. They aren't super Chunky, they aren't super heavy, they aren't too tall and they look cute! It's not a mans boot but fitted to a woman's size, its a boot built for me!

They must be pretty popular, because Mike had trouble finding my size. So I just got them a week or two ago, but they have been so nice! Last week when it was below zero with a wind chill even lower my toes were the only thing that wasn't cold. I absolutely adore them and would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a new pair of boots, check them out!

No comments: